Friday, January 6, 2012

Funky Pink Monkey's First Post!

First off  getting to know us: I'm Britiani, Brinleigh's & Chaiden's  mom lol. I'm a stay at home mom to my two kiddos, and a children's artist (www.funkyletterboutique.com). My daughter and I always have new little projects we are working on and we thought it might be fun if we blogged some of our ideas!  Brinleigh is my creative little 11 year old. Her mind is always searching for new projects to do!  Hopefully we can bring some new ideas for you to try out on your own. We'd love to see what you come up with too, so share your pics with us! We would love to hear what you have to say about our projects. Leave us a comment. Our hope is to bring mom's and daughters together for some fun quality time ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment